Elk Grove Sewer Repair & Replacement Services
Quality Plumbing Solutions Backed by a Decade of Experience
If you are experiencing issues with your sewer line, or even if you think there might be a problem, turn to the team at Mac’s Plumbing, Heating, & Air. We are a sewer repair and replacement company in Elk Grove that offers quality solutions that will keep your home’s plumbing system flowing. Sewer line problems can have major impacts on your daily life. We will make sure that impact is minimal.
We are committed to your comfort and want to get your plumbing system fixed as quickly as possible. We utilize advanced methods, our team has extensive experience, and we strive to provide the fix you need with minimal disruption to your life.
To learn more about our Elk Grove sewer repair services, reach out to Mac’s Plumbing, Heating, & Air today at (916) 794-8884. We offer free estimates on new installations!
Signs You Need Our Elk Grove Sewer Repair Professionals
Wondering if your sewer lines are in need of attention? There are several indicators that you can look for that will determine if you need to give us a call. Many problems are the result of poor maintenance or old age. However, there are some instances where the damage may be a result of elements outside of your control, such as tree roots infiltrating your lines. Everyday wear and tear is also a common cause of sewer line issues.
Some of the signs that indicate you may need our assistance include:
- Slow-draining sinks or bathtubs - If you have just one drain that's acting up then you just need a drain cleaning. But if you have multiple drains that are particularly slow then you should give our Elk Grove sewer repair experts a call.
- A backflow of sewage through the lowest open drain in your home, often a toilet - Backflow happens when the blockage is so severe that the water pressure actually reverses course and comes up and out of your appliance.
- A lack of water in your toilet - If you don't have enough water in your toilet, or the toilet water level is high one day and then low the next, then give our Elk Grove sewer repair specialists a call.
- Odd odors in or around your house - Sewer problems are pretty easy to detect by the nose. Look out for these foul smells in your basement or front yard
- Wet areas in your in yard - If it seems as though water is coming from under your ground, then it probably is coming from your sewer line and it could use some repair.
- Insect infestations - Insects or other critters might be attracted to a yard that's become soggy from a sewer line break.
These are just a few of the signs indicating an issue with your sewer lines. If you notice other signs or just suspect that there could be an issue, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Elk Grove plumbers. It’s better to be safe than sorry, as these problems can grow into expensive projects if left unchecked.
Mac’s Has You Covered
Mac’s Plumbing, Heating, & Air provides a variety of sewer repair and line replacement services and is backed by over a decade of experience. We have worked on homes just like yours and have encountered all sorts of problems. As a family owned and operated company, we are dedicated to always being upfront and honest with our customers and will never try to sell you anything you don’t need.