Elk Grove Drain Cleaning Services You Can Depend On
We’ll Get Your Pipes Flowing Again in No Time
Are your drains not flowing as well as they used to? This is a perfectly normal problem for many homeowners with a very standard fix. We are proud to be the Elk Grove drain cleaning team that offers the solutions you need. Backed by over a decade of experience, we have been helping homeowners in your area keep their pipes flowing and are ready to help you.
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
The only things that should ever really go down your drains are water, human waste, and toilet paper. Pouring or flushing anything else down is a risk, and can lead to a clog in the future. Some of the most common substances that can create a blockage include:
- Fats, oils, and grease: Fatty oils will stick to your pipes and incoming food particles will latch on to these sticky substances. To avoid constant visits from our Elk Grove drain cleaning experts, discard you cooking oils in a used milk carton and then throw out the carton.
- Hair: Hair is the number 1 culprit when it comes to drain cleaning. These devices are super cheap and easy to install, so there's no reason not to protect your drains from hair today.
- Cotton and hygiene products: Even if a product is marketed as "flushable," you should still dispose of it in the garbage can rather than tempting fate and flushing it down your toilet. Cotton products swell in size when exposed to water, and can quickly create a serious blockage.
- Food waste: Starch, coffee grounds, egg shells, bones, celery, fruit pits, and potato peels. Our Elk Grove drain cleaning experts will always help you, but you can avoid the process altogether by throwing these foods in the trash.
Our team is equipped with the tools and experience necessary to provide a fast, quality fix that won’t disrupt your life. Before you know it, you’ll have fast-flowing drains again.
Some signs you need your drains cleaned include:
- Slow draining or standing water in sinks or tubs
- Odd odors coming from your drains
- Gurgling sounds coming from your drains
- Frequent clogs or backups
Reach out to our Elk Grove drain cleaning specialists today at (916) 794-8884 for fast, reliable service!
Benefits of Drain Cleaning
If you have a sink or tub that won’t drain, the benefits of having your drains cleaned are obvious. But the benefits go beyond just allowing the water to flow more easily. Our Elk Grove drain cleaning services will also allow us to assess your pipes and sewer lines and identify any other issues in your plumbing system.
A thorough inspection of your drains and pipes could help you catch minor issues before they require an expensive solution. By being proactive today, you could extend the life of your sewer system and avoid future visits from our team. Though when you do need us, we’ll certainly be there for you.
The Team You Can Trust
For over 10 years, Mac's Plumbing, Heating, & Air has been helping homeowners in the Elk Grove area maintain their plumbing systems and wants to be there for you for all your plumbing needs. We are a family-owned company and offer honest, flat-rate pricing and clear communication throughout each job. We’ll treat your home as we would want ours to be treated. Whether it’s a small drain clog or an entire repiping project, we value your satisfaction and won’t let you down.
If you’re experiencing an issue with your drains, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team today.