Serving Elk Grove, Sacramento, & Surrounding Areas / www.macsplumbing.com
(916) 690 - 8787
Owners Steve and Rosie MacDonald are local residents of the Elk Grove Community. Steve attended a small school in the south area and advanced through school finishing at Elk Grove High. Oddly enough Rosie also finished at Elk Grove High and soon after met Steve at a local restaurant, and Married in 2002. They have a daughter named Hannah who attends a school in the Elk Grove School District. After learning the carpentry trade, Steve Received a State of California General Contractors License in 1995.
Their business is known in the community as S.D. MacDonald Construction. Later, it was a natural transition for the MacDonald’s to start a plumbing service company, since they have many years experience with new construction plumbing. The MacDonald’s have created a systematic business that is a great compliment to their construction company. They have developed key core values known in their business as non negotiable standards of excellence. What that means is that Mac’s technicians are drug tested, background checked, professionally trained, and will be respectful and friendly. Our sole purpose is to satisfy every customer, every time, guaranteed, to create lasting relationships and have fun doing it.
“I feel it is great to live, work and serve in the community in where I grew up.”
Steven D. MacDonald
Mac's Plumbing Mission Statement
To satisfy every customer, every time, guaranteed . . . and to have fun doing it!
1. Customers come first We recognize that our enterprise exists only at the will of the public. We guarantee product and service excellence to every customer. We are committed to being good corporate citizens.
2. Behavior We treat each other, customers and conduct our business with honesty, fairness, gratitude and mutual respect.
3. Earning success We value hard work, preparation and resolve as the price we are willing to pay for our lasting success.
4. Commitment to team members We are committed to providing the most desirable business to for our employees, offering the best overall compensation package and work environment. We welcome new hires as team members and are dedicated to helping them to quickly get up to speed to enable them to succeed as team members.
5. Operational excellence We are 100% committed to operational excellence. We demonstrate this commitment by our actions. We take great pride in how we: answer the phones, respond to customer needs, maintain our warehouse, offices, grounds and trucks complete our paperwork, perform our responsibilities, and follow company standards, policies and procedures.
Ongoing technical training + Experienced supervision + Office support = Top service for YOU
Our company is committed to the technical excellence of the service we provide you, and therefore, require our professional technicians to attend regular training sessions. Besides the technician who actually does the repair, Mac's Plumbing Service Pro's has highly competent and experienced field supervisors who, although you may never see, provide valuable backup to the technician. So, should a second opinion ever be required about a technical question, you don’t have to worry because the technician has highly qualified expertise to bring to each call.
Also, additional backup is available in the office to support the field technician on your job. Should a question arise about prior work performed for you, or if a part needs to be special ordered, the technician needs only to call to access that help. When you combine all of this with the thoroughly stocked service vehicles, the cutting edge communication technology, the ‘family friendly’ service people and the rigorous employment screening, you can understand why we call the person who we deliver to your door a Professional technician.
Why Trust and Use Mac's Plumbing?
The Mac's Plumbing Services
We are confident that you will not be able to find a better company in the Greater Sacramento area to install, service or maintain your plumbing.
Here is why:
The Best of Everything
We provide you with the very best equipment, service and maintenance available and we stand behind our work longer than anyone else we know. We have scoured the country looking for the very best equipment and accessories. Everything that carries the "Mac's Plumbing Service Pro's" has been field tested and time proven! When you get a "Mac's Plumbing Service Pro's"™ product you know you are getting the best of the best!
Our Own Warranty
If we install something for you, you will never have to deal with a manufacturer! That's a big deal. We personally warranty everything we sell. When you have trouble, just call us! You will never again have to call a manufacturer or a supplier. Just try calling a manufacturer about a warranty! It's a joke! You may hear something like, “We’ll have to ship in the part. You know what that means, right? No doubt you’ll have your water off while you wait for two weeks! Most manufacturers' warranties aren't even worth the paper they are written on! When you have an emergency warranty problem Mac's responds with fully stocked trucks and no after hours charges.